Since the Nemco 6055A-43 countertop warmer is constructed of stainless steel, it is sturdy and quick to wipe down. This unit can hold four third-size pans or one full-size pan. For safety, the exterior surface temperature does not exceed 134 degrees Fahrenheit, and its heating system preheats quickly while withstanding longtime use.
For cooking versatility, the Nemco 6055A-43 countertop warmer has different heat settings: high, medium, and low. This unit’s thermostat is adjustable and has a temperature range from 120 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. It preheats to 180 degrees Fahrenheit in 14 minutes, and the cycle indicator pilot light notifies the user when the heating element is on.
- Holds 4 third-size pans or 1 full-size pan
- Constructed of durable stainless steel
- Outside surface temperature does not get above 134 degrees F
- Temperature heating range: 120-212 degrees F
- Preheats to 180 degrees F in 14 min.
- Adjustable thermostat
- Heating system enables quick preheat and longtime use
- Cycle indicator pilot light alerts users when element is on
- High, medium, and low temperature settings
Dimensions & Utilities
- 145⁄8 in. W x 305⁄8 in. D x 101⁄2 in. H
- 12.5 A, 1500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
For more information on Nemco food warmers, check out this Nemco food equipment guide.
Countertop Warmer, wet operation, accepts a (4) 1/3 size pan or fractional size pans, adjustable thermostat, cycling indicator pilot light, stainless steel construction, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1ph, 12.5 amps, cETLus, NSF